Come Up for Air
How Teams Can Leverage Systems and Tools to Stop Drowning in Work
On Sale: 2023-02-07
Format: Downloadable audio file
Based on years of in the trenches consulting with organizations of all types and sizes, this is the definitive book on how to structure work processes that best utilize the project management tools available to organizations to maximize efficiency and productivity
About the Book
The practical guide to go from "drowning in work" to freeing up an extra business day per week for everyone on your team
“There just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done!” Sound familiar? Forget the old concepts of time management and the hustle culture of working until you burn out. You and your entire team can get more done, in far fewer hours with the right blueprint. Come Up For Air is that blueprint.
Through years of building a leading efficiency consulting business, Nick Sonnenberg has discovered the primary reason why so many teams are overwhelmed. It's not because they don’t have enough time, managers expect too much of their employees, or there aren’t enough people. The problem is that everyone is drowning in unnecessary work and inefficiencies that prevent them from focusing on the work that actually drives results.
In Come Up For Air, you’ll discover the CPR® Business Efficiency Framework, a proven system for leaders, managers, and teams to maximize their performance and reduce overwhelm by using the right tools in the right way, at the right time. The end result? More output, less stress, happier employees, and the potential to gain an extra full day per week in productivity to use however you’d like.
You’ll learn the proven empirical strategies from someone who not only turned his company around when it was on the verge of bankruptcy but has also helped thousands of organizations around the world become more efficient, leverage the right productivity tools, and prepare for explosive growth.Come Up For Air is the employee manual you never received.
- Gain an extra full day per week in productivity for everyone on your team.
- Eliminate the 58% of employee time per day spent on "work about work" instead of being productive.
- Stop wasting time on the “Scavenger Hunt” of trying to find where important information is stored.
- Save an average of two hours per week per person just on optimizing your email.
- Use the right tools, in the right way, at the right time to maximize your collective output.
- Create immediate quick wins to start saving time without difficult implementation.
- Simple hacks to stop playing “catch up” before and after work.
- Stop losing time in meetings with four proven techniques.
- Practical examples, case studies, and templates to help you sprint to success.
Supplement your learning with free content and in-depth instructions at comeupforair.com.
- ISBN: 9781400236770
- ISBN 10: 1400236770
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2023-02-07
- List Price: $21.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2023-02-07
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Project Management
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Information Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Time Management