A Coat of Yellow Paint
Moving Through the Noise to Love the Life You Live
On Sale: 2021-03-30
Join Naomi Davis, creator of Love Taza, on adventures of marriage, motherhood, and family in NYC and beyond. By sharing her relatable experiences--in the endearing, intimate style millions appreciate--Naomi shows how to ignore the noise distracting you from living with purpose, to seek out the silver lining and focus on building a life you love.
About the Book
When Naomi Davis launched Love Taza, the newlywed Juilliard grad had no way of knowing where that first blog post would lead.
Over a decade later, she’s sharing all new stories in A Coat of Yellow Paint, a collection of intimate and vulnerable essays that explores being a wife, raising five children in New York City, and living an authentic life.
Naomi shares life lessons she’s learned along the way, including how to
- communicate openly and honestly in your marriage and friendships
- be confident in the choices you make as a mother--and why you’re more than “just a mom”
- overcome criticism--including from yourself--on body image, infertility, and doing “enough”
- make childhood feel magical, and seek out adventures with your little ones
- navigate spiritual upheaval and reclaim your faith
- find more soulfulness in your social media and online experience
If you dream of a life celebrating family, self, and work in a way that feels right for you, A Coat of Yellow Paint will inspire you to drown out the noise of others’ opinions and expectations--so you can be empowered to love your life.
- ISBN: 9780785238683
- ISBN 10: 0785238689
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2021-03-30
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2021-03-30
- Category 1 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Women
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood