Walk Through This
Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness
On Sale: 2020-11-10
Travel the road to forgiveness with Sara Schulting Kranz, life coach and certified wilderness guide, in this step-by-step handbook that shares how to reconnect with nature as a way to heal. Readers will discover the inner courage they need to overcome setbacks and trauma, and will develop the tools needed to build a life of fulfillment and purpose.
About the Book
Hit the trail with Sara Schulting Kranz, life coach and certified wilderness guide, as she shares her story of forgiveness and healing, and provides a path forward for those who have suffered setbacks or trauma.
In Walk Through This: Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness, Sara shares a step-by-step handbook that shows readers how to reconnect with nature--wherever they may be--and begin their healing journey. You’ll be equipped with tools to use along the way, such as
- Foundational information about nature deficit disorder and the negative impact it has on our minds and bodies
- Exercise prompts to help you evaluate where you are on the path and check your progress along the way
- Meditations to guide you deeper into the process
Everyone has the capacity to forgive and to heal. All you need to do is take that first step . . .
- ISBN: 9780785238652
- ISBN 10: 0785238654
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2020-11-10
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2020-11-10
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General
- Category 2 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Naturopathy
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Green Lifestyle
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Personal Memoirs