The Leader's Greatest Return Workbook
Attracting, Developing, and Multiplying Leaders
On Sale: 2020-01-28
In this eleven-lesson workbook, bestselling author John C. Maxwell shares how to become a leader who not only develops leaders but also helps those leaders to develop their own followers into leaders.
About the Book
What is the greatest return on a leader’s time?
After leaders have invested in their own leadership growth, what is the best way to accomplish their vision and grow their organizations and teams? Develop leaders! The more leaders an organization has and the better equipped they are to lead, the more successful the organization and all of its leaders.
In this new workbook, based on the title of the same name, number one New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell takes the process of developing leaders to the next level by relating some of the key principles he has learned over the last quarter century as his organizations have developed millions of business, government, and non-profit leaders from every country around the world. He instructs leaders how to . . .
- Recognize potential leaders
- Attract leaders by creating a leadership “table”
- Work themselves out of a job by equipping and empowering leaders
- Position leaders to build a winning team
- Coach leaders to higher levels and make them leadership developers themselves
This is where leaders really experience the compounding value of developing leaders and go to the highest levels of leadership themselves. The Leader’s Greatest Return Workbook walks you through the process and helps you create a roadmap for success.
Anyone who wants to take the next step in their leadership, build their organization or team today, and create their legacy for tomorrow needs to read The Leader’s Greatest Return.
Also available as a trade book.
- ISBN: 9780310111665
- ISBN 10: 0310111668
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2020-01-28
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2020-01-28
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational