The Secret Garden (Painted Editions)
On Sale: 2023-07-04
This magical and mysterious classic tale is now available in an exclusive collector’s edition, featuring beautiful cover art from artist Laci Fowler and decorative interior pages, making it ideal for fiction lovers and book collectors alike.
About the Book
Beloved by fans across the globe, The Secret Garden explores the coming-of-age story of a little girl determined to bring a mysterious garden--and her uncle's broken heart--back to life. This time-honored classic is now available as an exclusive collector's edition featuring:
- A beautiful, high-end hardcover with Laci Fowler's distinctive hand-painted art and embossing/debossing treatments to bring the art to life
- Story details are incorporated into the cover art as surprise finds for the consummate fan
- Decorative interior pages containing quotes throughout
- Matching ribbon marker and gold page edges
When orphaned Mary Lennox comes to live at her uncle's great house with nearly one hundred rooms, she finds it full of secrets. Her uncle keeps himself locked up, and at night Mary hears the sound of crying echoing down one of the long corridors. The gardens surrounding the large property are her only escape. Then one day Mary discovers a secret garden, surrounded by walls and a locked gate. With the help of two unexpected companions, Mary discovers a way in--and becomes determined to bring the garden back to life.
Exploring themes of magical wonder, the necessity of friendship, and the beauty of the natural world, this unique collector's edition presents Frances Hodgson Burnett's beloved tale of friendship and family in a giftable new way.
This edition of The Secret Garden is part of a four-volume collection, which also includes Anne of Green Gables, Winnie-the-Pooh and Other Delightful Stories, and Peter Pan.
- ISBN: 9781400336159
- ISBN 10: 1400336155
- On Sale: 2023-07-04
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $34.99
- Publisher: Harper Muse
- Category 1 : FICTION / Classics
- Category 2 : YOUNG ADULT FICTION / Social Themes / Friendship
- Category 3 : YOUNG ADULT FICTION / Family / Orphans & Foster Homes