Open yourself to the thrill of curiosity in every moment. In this gorgeous full-color book, Mary Lawless Lee shares how her childhood in a small Texas town taught her to look deeper, reach farther, and love harder, whether she's baiting a fishing hook or choosing shoes for a fashion shoot. Through her stunning writing and delightful stories, Mary invites you to
- say yes to adventure with equal parts planning and spontaneity
- relish the food and drink that nourishes your spirit--with recipes for Sunday pot roast, butternut squash taquitos, mint mojitos, and more
- create a playlist for the places life takes you and the people you meet
- remember the feel of dirt on your toes or the first days of falling in love
- discover how outdoor pursuits cultivate mindfulness and how to pamper your overworked self at home
Living the Happily Grey life means protecting your time, preserving your energy, and--most of all--loving your people. It means remembering that sometimes less than perfect is exactly enough, and that life is best when we dive deep into the wildness and wonder of this world.
Mary Lawless Lee is a mother, writer, entrepreneur, and digital media personality dedicated to living creatively, chasing curiosity, and exploring the world through the lens of fashion, family, travel, and design. What began in 2012 as a compliment to her busy job as an ICU nurse, quickly became a career of its own. Happily Grey, her now-iconic fashion and lifestyle blog, amassed a following of over two million and serves as a loving space for readers to connect with Mary's stories and their own, journeying together through life's highs, lows, and in-betweens. A proud Nashvillian, Mary lives with her husband Madison, her children, Navy and Indie, and her Great Danes, Allie and Miles. Together, they run the Happily Grey boutique and Nemah, a self-care and skincare line for mothers.