Congratulations, You're Becoming a Parent
A Hilarious Guide to Everything Moms and Dads Should (NOT) Look Forward to in Parenthood!
On Sale: 2023-10-17
With a sincere, heartfelt cover that belies the beautiful nature of parenthood, combined with the hilariously illustrated realities of parenting on the inside (think: no sleep for years, constant cleaning up, etc.), this hilarious book is the perfect gift for any soon-to-be parent!
About the Book
With a sincere, heartfelt cover that belies the beautiful nature of parenthood, combined with the hilariously illustrated realities of parenting on the inside (think: no sleep for years and constant cleaning up), this hilarious book is the perfect gift for any soon-to-be parent!
This book brings an edgy-but-frank attitude to the parenting advice genre, and at only 48 pages it’s the perfect gift for a new parent. However, there’s a twist: the cover displays a beautiful “aww” moment of a parent, while the inside contains everything but. It’s fun, edgy, ribald, and more than anything, real advice. This is a heads-up for any new parent in your life! With the same style humor as Go the F**k to Sleep, inside soon-to-be parents will learn that just around the corner, they will be enjoying the marvelous parenting joys such as:
- Sleeping in intervals of 15 minutes when the baby sleeps—if you’re lucky
- Changing diapers around the clock
- Hearing the perfectly pitched cry at the most inconvenient of times (think airplanes, Zoom meetings, and every single time you go to the bathroom)
- Emptying the dishwasher more than you could have thought humanly possible
- And much more!
Congratulations, You’re Becoming a Parent is a funny gift for any new parent that is about to welcome a new addition—and much more work than they can even imagine—into the family
- ISBN: 9781951511692
- ISBN 10: 1951511697
- Imprint: Cider Mill Press
- On Sale: 2023-10-17
- Pages: 48
- List Price: $9.99
- Publisher: Cider Mill Press
- Publication Date: 2023-10-17
- Category 1 : HUMOR / Topic / Marriage & Family
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / Infants & Toddlers
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General
- Category 4 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Babysitting, Day Care & Child Care *