Becoming a Coaching Leader
The Proven System for Building Your Own Team of Champions
On Sale: 2021-12-14
Format: Downloadable audio file
There is one skill that separates a leader from all others. Do you have it? Learn how to lead more effectively by playing the role of a coach.
About the Book
As a leader, a coach is the most significant role you can play. Discover how coaching makes developing people a high-payoff activity where you can equip tomorrow’s leaders, today.
As a coach to some of the country’s highest-profile executives, Daniel Harkavy has witnessed the transformation - both professional and personal - that comes when leaders utilize coaching to turn their paycheck-driven teams into cultures of vibrant and successful growth.
Since founding his company Building Champions Inc. in 1996, Harkavy and his team have coached thousands and shared their knowledge by certifying coaching leaders across the country. Now, in this strategic and thought-provoking guide, he shares his proven strategy for improving your team’s performance while raising quality of life inside and outside of the office.
In Becoming a Coaching Leader, you will learn:
- the core four foundations to every coaching strategy,
- the most powerful leadership tools you can and should leverage,
- and the key behaviors and disciplines of successful coaching leaders.
Becoming a Coaching Leader shows you how to leverage coaching techniques to equip tomorrow’s leaders and pave a lasting leadership legacy.
Quick leadership quizzes, companion graphics, and a quick-reference road map for implementation are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- ISBN: 9781599510460
- ISBN 10: 1599510464
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2021-12-14
- List Price: $21.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2021-12-14
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Business Development
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership