Toy Box Leadership
Leadership Lessons from the Toys You Loved as a Child
On Sale: 2022-02-08
Format: Downloadable audio file
For executives, managers, parents, and anyone seeking to influence others in work and in life, this creative guide reveals the essential leadership principles that adults can learn by taking a peek inside their childhood toy boxes.
About the Book
Reach back into your childhood and recapture the leadership principles you learned from your favorite toys.
Authors Ron Hunter and Michael E. Waddell take a nostalgic look back into their childhood toy boxes to revisit the valuable leadership and life lessons we all unintentionally learned during playtime. While these lessons started in fun, as adults, we’ve complicated the principles of leadership - cluttering them with popular trends and theories.
Toy Box Leadership clears away the clutter and takes listeners back to the simple and essential roots of the most effective and unchanging leadership best practices. In this book, you will learn:
- what Lego bricks can teach you about building your business through connection;
- how Slinky Dog demonstrates the value of patience when you're growing your organization;
- what every kid learned from the Little Green Army Men that can be used in business strategy;
- and many more playful and insightful lessons.
Whether you still feel young at heart or your childhood seems to be a distant memory, Toy Box Leadership will bring you back to the place where all important life lessons began to reinvigorate your ability to influence and lead others in the playground of life.
- ISBN: 9781599510422
- ISBN 10: 1599510421
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-02-08
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-02-08
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success