Dear Future Mama
A TMI Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, and Motherhood from Your Bestie
On Sale: 2023-04-25
Get the honest and real talk you want about pregnancy, birth, body image, and newborn days from the chart-topping singer-songwriter behind “All About That Bass” and “Dear Future Husband,” Meghan Trainor---also known as Riley’s mom.
About the Book
The real talk you want about pregnancy, birth, body image, and the newborn days from Meghan Trainor, the chart-topping singer-songwriter behind "All About That Bass" and "Dear Future Husband," and, more importantly, Riley's mom.
Meghan Trainor has wanted to be a mom since before she even knew how babies were made. From the moment she discovered she was pregnant with her first child--her son, Riley--she was fascinated by the entire experience.
Yes, pregnancy and motherhood are miracles--but even a miracle can freak you out sometimes. Everyone has an opinion on what an expectant mother should feel, think, or do during her pregnancy, and it's hard not to feel overwhelmed with app notifications, well-meaning questions, and unsolicited advice that comes from friends, family, and perfect strangers.
Dear Future Mama is a heartfelt and humorous guide for expectant mamas inspired by Meghan's own journey into motherhood and expert insights from Meghan's own personal trainer, registered dietitian, husband, and ob-gyn. No shame, no judgment--just straight talk (and laughs) from a bestie who's been there, including
- a TMI guide to the good, bad, and WTF of conception, pregnancy, and childbirth
- advice about everything from ovulation apps to random hair growth
- Meghan's personal stories about body image, mental health, and navigating her career path as a new mother
- permission to find the right path for you--ignoring the judgment of others and freeing yourself from the shifting standards of motherhood
Dear Future Mama offers future mamas a place to relax, laugh out loud, and get the pep talk they need to know that they are absolutely not alone.
'Feels like chatting with a good friend. Expecting mothers will find this a plucky companion.'
- ISBN: 9781404117594
- ISBN 10: 1404117598
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2023-04-25
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $28.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2023-04-25
- Category 1 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / Infants & Toddlers
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 4 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General
- Category 5 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Entertainment & Performing Arts