Fire Someone Today
And Other Surprising Tactics for Making Your Business a Success
On Sale: 2022-04-26
Format: Downloadable audio file
In Fire Someone Today, you'll read what Pritchett has discovered through his years of experience as an entrepreneur and small business owner. It is a book about what to do, what not to do, and why. For your business, it could be that one piece of advice that makes all the difference . . . and even give you a few laughs along the way.
About the Book
A breakthrough for business owners and entrepreneurs of small to large businesses and companies looking to achieve more success.
Whether you are a young company that's just starting out or a mature business looking to grow, business entrepreneur Bob Pritchett gives hands-on advice and practical examples that are a must-listen for every manager, business owner, and entrepreneur.
You will not find Thirteen Incontrovertible Laws of Excellence. You won't find motivational clichés to frame and put on your desk. There are no step-by-step instructions for writing a business plan.
In Fire Someone Today, you will find:
- What Pritchett has discovered through his years of experience as an entrepreneur and small-business owner.
- Practical and tested advice for leaders seeking to better their company.
- Strategic tools and tips that will help your business be more successful.
Fire Someone Today is a book about what to do, what not to do, and why. For your business, it could be that one piece of advice that makes all the difference, and even give you a few laughs along the way.
Diagrams are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- ISBN: 9781401607081
- ISBN 10: 140160708X
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-04-26
- List Price: $21.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-04-26
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success