City Eats: New Orleans
50 Recipes from the Best of Crescent City
On Sale: 2024-02-13
Find out why Crescent City’s food scene makes it a location like no other with City Eats: New Orleans.
About the Book
Find out why Crescent City's food scene makes it a location like no other with City Eats: New Orleans.
Foodies unite: this cookbook is a brilliant celebration of the multicultural influences and traditions that have inspired New Orleans's cuisine. These dishes pay homage to the culinary hotspots that have helped define this unique fare. With 50 recipes and dozens of restaurant profiles, you can eat like a local wherever you are in the world. Chow down on pho in the West Bank, eat your way through Mid-City, and savor the flavors of the Creole restaurants in the French Quarter. With the best signature creations by top chefs in the area, this book offers a detailed rundown of the locations you can't miss.
Inside you'll find
- 50 step-by-step recipes collected from the best restaurants in New Orleans
- In-depth profiles of these top locations
- An introduction to New Orleans’s food scene
- Interviews with prominent local chefs and restauranteurs
- 15 hit lists with restaurants that are best for specific occasions, budgets, and more
- Stunning original photography
There's a reason these restaurants are the best of the best. Discover why with City Eats: New Orleans.
- ISBN: 9781400340682
- ISBN 10: 1400340683
- Imprint: Cider Mill Press
- On Sale: 2024-02-13
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $22.99
- Publisher: Cider Mill Press
- Series: City Cocktails
- Publication Date: 2024-02-13
- Category 1 : COOKING / Regional & Ethnic / American / Southern States
- Category 2 : TRAVEL / Restaurants
- Category 3 : COOKING / Regional & Ethnic / Cajun & Creole
- Category 4 : COOKING / Individual Chefs & Restaurants *