The Entrepreneurial Brain
How to Ride the Waves of Entrepreneurship and Live to Tell About It
On Sale: 2023-10-03
Format: Downloadable audio file
Finally, a user’s guide for people with entrepreneurial brains and those that work with or have family members with them.
About the Book
Finally, a user’s guide for people with entrepreneurial brains and those they work and live with.
When your biggest superpower is also your most critical weakness, it helps to have a manual on how to control it. Entrepreneurs are creative, bold thinkers and risk-takers capable of great accomplishments. At the same time, for every success story, there is a counter story of an epic collapse caused by a lack of a moral compass, values, or proper guidance. Jeff Hays knows the highs and the lows having ridden that rollercoaster many times in his life and career and provides a much-needed user’s manual for entrepreneurs everywhere and the people in their work and personal lives.
- Gain insights into the mindset entrepreneurs need to develop in order to survive. And when Hays says survive, he means it: Your money, your relationships, your sanity, and even your life are at stake if you don’t come to understand why you are the way you are, and how to manage it.
- Learn specific business tools to enjoy even more success than you’ve imagined. From real-world step by step instruction in how to raise money for your venture, to how to build a build an email list and market to that list, Hays shares hard won experience that isn’t taught in any theoretical school.
- Increase your perspective on the common pitfalls you need to avoid. Hays has learned the pitfalls the hard way, letting his entrepreneurial brain drive him off a cliff over and over again. Failure has been one of his greatest teachers, showing him how to work with his brain and how to work with others.
- Access the wisdom and insights of mentors and other leaders. Throughout this groundbreaking book, Hays shares the transformational wisdom he learned from his own mentor along with insights and perspectives from a variety of industry leaders and influencers to help you experience all of the ups, and more, while protecting yourself against some of the downs.
- ISBN: 9781400243235
- ISBN 10: 1400243238
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2023-10-03
- List Price: $21.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2023-10-03
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management