Marketplace Success for People of Faith
On Sale: 2022-10-04
Format: Downloadable audio file
For Ingest Only - Data needs to be cleaned up for all products being loaded
About the Book
Authors John C. Maxwell, Stephen Graves, and Thomas Addington identify the basic tools followers of Jesus should always have in their work toolbox: Calling, Serving, Character, and Skill.
People of faith need to be comfortable and intentional in two worlds—the world of the kingdom and the world of the commercial—blending and balancing their roles in each.
In [email protected], the authors explain how we, as Christians:
- know our work has purpose because we are serving a God whose purpose is bigger than us
- believe our work and life are part of His bigger plan (which) supplies an inner joy
- understand why we work and to listen to God about your profession.
Listening to God must be experienced and is not something that can be simply described to those who don’t understand God’s word or His will. For those Christians feeling dissatisfied or unfulfilled with work, school, or life in general, this book is the perfect reading for them.
- ISBN: 9781400241347
- ISBN 10: 1400241340
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-10-04
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-10-04
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Faith
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational