How Creativity Rules the World
The Art and Business of Turning Your Ideas into Gold
On Sale: 2022-03-15
Format: Downloadable audio file
Learn to make creativity work for your career. Maria Brito illustrates how creativity is merely a series of habits, actions, and attitudes that anyone can develop---regardless of who you are or what you do.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Learn to make creativity work for your career.
Anyone, regardless of who you are or what you do, can cultivate the habits, actions, and attitudes that inspire creativity and innovation.
There has never been a more crucial time than now to develop your creativity and your ability to innovate. Coming up with original ideas of value is today’s most precious skill.
How Creativity Rules the World shows that, despite contrary beliefs, creativity can be taught and learned by anyone. Creativity is an inexhaustible resource that is the key to thriving in the business world and beyond. This timeless guide promises to make the creative process of successful seven-figure artists and billion-dollar entrepreneurs—as well as Maria’s own—accessible and actionable for you to take the power of their ideas to the next level.
In How Creativity Rules the World, you will learn how to:
- Overcome limiting thoughts and dispel myths about creativity.
- Unleash creativity through concrete data, historical passages, and examples of modern entrepreneurship.
- Develop timeless habits, principles, and tools that worked six centuries ago and continue to work today.
- Employ creativity in an everyday context to produce extraordinary results.
With revealing studies and stories spanning business and art, this book is a deep dive into history, culture, psychology, science, and entrepreneurship; analyzing the elements used by some of the most creative minds today and throughout the last 600 years.
Contemporary art curator and founder of The Groove, Maria Brito discovered the power of creativity when she transitioned from being an unhappy Harvard-trained corporate lawyer to a thriving entrepreneur and innovator in the art world. After applying the principles in How Creativity Rules the World to her own business, Maria started teaching them to hundreds of people, ranging from entrepreneurs to artists to CEOs. Proven by her students’ creative successes, Maria will guide you to strike gold with your ideas as well.
- ISBN: 9781400235421
- ISBN 10: 1400235421
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-03-15
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-03-15
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Research & Development
- Category 2 : ART / Business Aspects
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Creativity
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success