Don't Start a Side Hustle!
Work Less, Earn More, and Live Free
On Sale: 2022-10-18
Format: Downloadable audio file
This book is the definitive guide to pivoting your life, working world, and entire mindset so you can join the wealthy unemployed and take back your time while making more money.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Don’t trade your 40-hour workweek for an 80-hour-a-week side hustle.
The promise of entrepreneurship is to create a lifestyle of freedom—but the pursuit often leads to a time-bankrupt life.
If you’re an overworked employee who’s done with the 9-to-5, a serial entrepreneur who has yet to realize the American dream, or a burned-out side hustle owner who’s tired of the grind, this book was written for you.
Passive income expert Brian Page will guide you step-by-step through 38 bite-size chapters that will teach you how to ditch the rat race and enjoy the “passivepreneur” lifestyle.
In Don’t Start a Side Hustle, you will learn how to:
- Trade working your ass off in exchange for hard-working assets.
- Create cash flow from products, services, and properties you don’t own.
- Become an “income producer” instead of an “income earner.”
- Live a lifestyle of freedom by building a passive income empire.
- Follow in Brian’s footsteps as he quit his job and earned a seven-figure automated income—in just 47 days.
This book is filled with true stories that will inspire you to live a life you never knew was possible. If your dream is to live more, work less, and earn an automatic income for you and your family, Don’t Start a Side Hustle is your roadmap.
The appendix is available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- ISBN: 9781400231478
- ISBN 10: 1400231477
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-10-18
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-10-18
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Investments & Securities / Real Estate
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Home-Based Businesses
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success