Bet on You
How to Win with Risk
On Sale: 2022-04-19
Format: Downloadable audio file
Build the risk-taking muscles that will lead you to a life of greatness using this formula for success that will supercharge your decision-making confidence and transform even the most risk-averse mindset.
About the Book
Read by the authors.
Build the risk-taking skills that will lead you to a life of fulfillment.
Discover the formula for success that will supercharge your decision-making confidence and transform even the most risk-averse mindset.
In Bet on You, Angie Morgan and Courtney Lynch reveal hard-earned, real-world insights that will help you realize your potential by enacting risk in ways most meaningful to you.
The author’s risk-taking guidance has been embraced by the world’s best businesses: Google, Boston Scientific, FedEx, and Oracle. Their insights are the secret sauce behind any transformative journey to a success-filled life.
With clear, actionable steps, this book:
- Enlightens you with a new perspective on how risk really works and clears up common misconceptions about risk, such as it being the opposite of reward.
- Empowers professionals of all types with guidance on how to start practicing new habits right away to build their risk-taking muscle.
- Shows how to weave a safety net to mitigate the downside of risks.
- Offers effective strategies for managing risk-killing emotions: fear and failure.
- ISBN: 9781400229857
- ISBN 10: 1400229855
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-04-19
- List Price: $21.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-04-19
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success