The Restart Roadmap
On Sale: 2022-04-05
Take back control of your happiness and fulfillment with a monumental restart in your career. Jason Tartick, a fan favorite as a top-three contestant on The Bachelor turned motivational business speaker and coach, shares clear action steps to define and reach your vision of financial, professional, and emotional success.
About the Book
Take back control of your happiness and fulfillment with a monumental restart in your career. Jason Tartick, a fan favorite as a top-three contestant on The Bachelorette turned motivational business speaker and coach, shares clear action steps to define and reach your vision of financial, professional, and emotional success.
As college students, we are pushed to decide the rest of our lives in our early twenties. But, what if we made the wrong choice? If you feel like you’ve been traveling full steam ahead in the wrong direction, don’t worry you’re not alone, and you’re not doomed to a life of misery. If you’re feeling lost in your pursuit of finding happiness within yourself, your career, or your personal life, this is the book for you.
Restart Roadmap will help you redefine what success means for you rather than being influenced by the outside noises of friends, family, and society that subconsciously created the wrong path for you.
The hard-won advice sought-after speaker and successful investor Jason Tartick shares throughout Restart Roadmap will help you:
- Evaluate your life and identify the questions you should ask yourself when deciding what your next move should be.
- Understand the downside of following the path society and those around you believe you should, rather than the path that is truly right for you.
- Pinpoint the steps you need to follow to take control of your own happiness and fulfillment.
- Learn why Jason exchanged a threw out a corporate banking career and discovered what truly fulfilled him, and how you can do the same.
This guide will restart your approach to financial, professional, and personal wellness—one that aligns your mind, drive, and passion and leads to the ultimate fulfillment you seek.
- ISBN: 9781400226863
- ISBN 10: 1400226864
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-04-05
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-04-05
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching