A Simple 12-Step Plan to Start Investing and Grow Your Own Wealth
On Sale: 2022-02-01
Format: Downloadable audio file
The launching point for you---and for ambitious women like you---to build your wealth, cement your financial independence, and secure the net worth you need to create the life you want; all from famed financial correspondent and Millennial money whisperer Nicole Lapin.
About the Book
Read by the author. Includes an audiobook-exclusive interview with Jesse Draper, the founder of Halogen.
Wall Street Journal BESTSELLER
New York Times bestselling author of Rich Bitch and renowned money expert Nicole Lapin makes investing accessible and fun so women can make bank and become Miss Independent.
You’ve worked hard for your money and now it’s time for your money to work for you. You will never earn or budget your way into real wealth. Growing your money significantly doesn’t require starting with a lot of money. It requires a little bit of knowledge about taking smart risks and as much time as possible to take advantage of the glorious power of compound interest, which Einstein refers to as the eighth wonder of the world.
From automating your savings to easy, no-stress investing strategies, Nicole will teach you how to take your financial knowledge and portfolio to the next level and start you on your journey to your ultimate destination: true financial independence.
In Miss Independent, you will learn:
- The freedom that wealth affords you, whether it’s the ability to leave a crappy job or significant other, go on the vacation of your dreams or otherwise live life on your own terms.
- The best method for establishing your “number”—the amount of wealth you want to accumulate before you retire—and getting it.
- The meaning of the most common investing terms, like stocks and bonds (and some more exotic ones like REITs or cryptocurrency) and how to make them work to your advantage.
- The ins and outs of big financial decisions and concepts, like taking out a mortgage, owning investment properties, and buying life insurance.
Miss Independent takes the fear out of money management and investing once and for all. Using her own vulnerable stories and her signature conversational style, let Nicole show you all the different ways and paths that you can take to become financially free at last.
Accompanying graphs, tables, and dictionary are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- ISBN: 9781400226344
- ISBN 10: 1400226341
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2022-02-01
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2022-02-01
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / General
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success