Thursday is the New Friday
How to Work Fewer Hours, Make More Money, and Spend Time Doing What You Want
On Sale: 2021-10-05
Create your own schedule, maximize your leisure time, and work less while making more by following the revolutionary---yet realistic---four-day work week outlined in this groundbreaking book.
About the Book
Create your own schedule, maximize your leisure time, and work less while making more by following the revolutionary—yet realistic—four-day work week outlined in this groundbreaking book.
In Thursday is the New Friday, author Joe Sanok offers the exercises, tools, and training that have helped thousands of professionals—from authors and scholars to business leaders and innovators—create the schedule they want, resulting in less work, greater income, and more time for what they most desire.
Outlining the exact same strategies Joe used to go from working 60-hour weeks in the beginning of his career to now working 4 or less days a week, Thursday is the New Friday will help you:
- Understand how you too can apply these principles and customize them for your own situation to be more productive at work while enjoying more leisure time.
- Discard unnecessary tasks and learn efficiencies that would not have been discovered otherwise.
- Find inspiration in the stories and testimonials from Joe’s clients and colleagues who have implemented his methodology into their own work lives with incredible results.
- Understand the psychological research behind the principles of the four-day workweek and why we are actually more productive with one less workday.
Most importantly, Thursday is the New Friday empowers you with a practical, evidence-based methodology to create your own work schedule and dedicate more of your precious personal time to pursuing your hobbies and spending time with your family and friends.
- ISBN: 9781400225989
- ISBN 10: 1400225981
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2021-10-05
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2021-10-05
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / General *
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Information Management
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Time Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success