We Should All Be Millionaires
A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power
On Sale: 2021-05-04
Dedicated to a reality in which every woman has at least seven zeros in her bank account, author and experienced entrepreneur Rachel Rodgers offers this pull-no-punches guide for women to wield economic power---how real change is created.
About the Book
While ninety percent of the world’s millionaires are men, only ten percent are women, making it difficult for women to wield the economic power that will create lasting equality. Rachel Rodgers, founder of Hello Seven, a company that coaches women in scaling their businesses and their lives to seven figures, says it’s time for a change.
Women deserve the economic power and equality that comes with wealth, and we all have it in us to be millionaires. We Should All Be Millionaires details a realistic, achievable, step-by-step path to become a millionaire within the next three years.
Whatever is currently stopping you from having seven figures in the bank—whether it is doubt, feeling overwhelmed, imposter syndrome, trying too many things, or simply not knowing where to begin—this book shows you how to clear every obstacle in your way.
We Should All Be Millionaires will forever change the way you think about money and your ability to earn it.
In this book, Rachel Rodgers—mother of four, attorney, business owner, and self-made Black millionaire— shares the lessons she’s learned both in her own journey to wealth and in coaching hundreds of women through their own journeys to seven figures.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- Why earning more money is not “selfish” or “greedy” but in fact, a revolutionary act that brings the economy into balance and creates a better world for all.
- Why most of the financial advice you’ve heard in the past (like “skip your daily latte to save money”) is absolute nonsense.
- An eye-opening history lesson on how women and people of color have been shut out of the ability to build wealth for centuries—and how we can fix this.
- How to stop making broke-ass decisions that leave you feeling emotionally and financially depleted, and start making million dollar decisions instead.
- Why aiming to earn $100K per year is not enough, and why you need to be setting your goals much higher.
- The crucial ingredients you need if you are serious about becoming a millionaire: including your million-dollar vision, million-dollar squad, and more.
- Strategies to bring more money in the door and fatten your bank account immediately. (Including Rodgers’ $10K in 10 Days Challenge which hundreds of women have completed—with incredible results.)
It’s time to construct an entirely new attitude about money, claim your power, and build the financial security that you need and deserve.
'Earning a million dollars requires a lot more than just 'a positive mindset.' This book is an honest, realistic, and inspiring look at what it really takes to become an extremely high-earning woman. Rachel Rodgers will give you a million-dollar attitude with a bank account to match.'
'As Black women, we are accustomed to the story that we are required to struggle in order to find financial stability or success. This book needs to be read by every woman who is ready for a blueprint for being joyful, finding ease, and growing wealth while standing up for causes that need our voices and attention.'
'We Should All Be Millionaires is a must-read not only to help you become more financially abundant and empowered, but also so that you can become a much-needed agent of change, equality, and equity that our world needs.'
'There are thousands of books about how to make more money, but We Should All Be Millionaires is the book we've been waiting for. Money lessons from a Black woman, mother of four, business owner, and self-made millionaire--an author who understands the specific challenges that women face when it comes to building wealth. A powerful, thought-provoking book about how to create abundance in your life. More money, more options, more possibilities for yourself and your family.'
'I've personally watched Rachel Rodgers grow her business from the ground up. She delivers a road map to go from broke to money woke in one delicious read. This is for every woman who wants to climb through the hole Rodgers just cracked in the glass ceiling.'
'In passionate and powerful prose, Rachel sets forth a blueprint for determination, liberation and unapologetic self-love. We Should All Be Millionaires is a modern-day money Manifesta for those who are ready to reach for more.'
- ISBN: 9781400221622
- ISBN 10: 1400221625
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2021-05-04
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $29.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2021-05-04
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success