Bet on Yourself
Recognize, Own, and Implement Breakthrough Opportunities
On Sale: 2021-10-12
Take charge of your career and create a life full of learning, adventure, joy, and success utilizing these never-before-shared leadership principles Ann Hiatt learned working alongside the world’s top tech CEOs---Google’s Eric Schmidt, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, and Yahoo!s Marissa Mayer.
About the Book
Take charge of your career and create a life full of learning, adventure, joy, and success utilizing these never-before-shared leadership principles Ann Hiatt learned working alongside the world’s top tech CEOs—Google’s Eric Schmidt, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, and Yahoo!s Marissa Mayer.
Whether you’re stuck in your current job, starting your first job and wondering how you can use it as a steppingstone towards your dream career, or mid-career and wanting to finally be recognized for promotion or a leadership role, this book is for you.
For the first time, Ann Hiatt shares both the daily habits and long-game strategies she learned working side-by-side for decades with the giants of technology at Amazon, Google, and Yahoo.
Through clear guidance and incredible stories, Bet on Yourself will teach you:
- How to define your abilities and speak up so that you can be recognized for the work that you do and the unique capabilities you bring to the table.
- How to create opportunities for yourself when options appear limited and build a purposeful career regardless of your seniority or industry.
- What it takes to build the confidence you need to build your dream career.
- How to exchange your frustration over not getting the recognition or promotions you deserve for an empowered, actionable plan for taking control of your professional identity and get promoted.
These tried-and-true methods to take ordinary opportunities and create something extraordinary, and the leadership principles that guide the work of these celebrity CEOs, are directly applicable to your goals.
With a few consistent, daily habits you can build a future that exceeds your wildest expectations. No matter the opportunities available to you in your particular community or career stage, there is a path for you.
- ISBN: 9781400220267
- ISBN 10: 1400220262
- Imprint: HarperCollins Leadership
- On Sale: 2021-10-12
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publication Date: 2021-10-12
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Careers / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills