Make Life Beautiful Extended Edition
On Sale: 2022-03-15
Meet Syd and Shea McGee, the powerhouse couple behind Studio McGee, the fastest-growing interior design studio in the country. This uplifting guide, filled with insights and wisdom from Syd and Shea’s ongoing journey, shows readers how classic interior design principles can be used to build an authentically beautiful life.
About the Book
UPDATED & EXPANDED EDITION of the NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, including
- A full-color, sixteen-page insert with photos that capture Syd & Shea’s journey
- An epilogue about life and business post-pandemic and the success of the hit Netflix show Dream Home Makeover
Make Life Beautiful is the autobiography from Syd and Shea McGee, which offers fans a new and intimate look into how they built their business.
Want to live the best version of your life? Read this book and learn how Syd and Shea prioritized their values, defined their goals, and put their dreams into action--going from flat broke to design superstars--all while following their motto to “make life beautiful.” Most importantly, discover how you can do the same!
For the one million-plus followers who turn to Syd and Shea McGee for advice on building a beautiful home and life, Make Life Beautiful is a behind-the-scenes look into how the couple transformed Shea’s small room of fabric samples and big dream of becoming a designer into one of the most successful and fastest-growing interior design businesses in the country.
Both longtime and new fans will not only gain insight into how the McGees built such a successful company but also be inspired to build an authentic life by applying design principles such as
- Embrace the process
- Get to the next level
- Find balance
- Elevate the everyday
This is an essential book for
- Interior designers
- Working parents
- Couples building family and career
- Anyone chasing their dreams
- ISBN: 9780785290278
- ISBN 10: 0785290273
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2022-03-15
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2022-03-15
- Category 1 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Personal Memoirs
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Small Business