Brilliance Beyond Borders
Remarkable Women Leaders Share the Power of Immigrace
On Sale: 2022-03-15
Format: Downloadable audio file
A diverse group of women leaders share their incredible stories and empower other immigrant women to reach their full potential and succeed on their own terms.
About the Book
What if the traditional narrative about immigrant women--that those who come to the United States will succeed as long as they work hard, stay focused, and have supportive families--is a lie?
Of the 73 million women in the US workforce, 11.5 million are foreign-born. The truth is--even in the midst of headlines and political debates about immigration reform and in the wake of MeToo and other female-centric movements--millions of immigrants, especially women, aren’t living their fullest potential.
Based on her personal experience and the stories of trailblazing women from around the world and in diverse industries, author Chinwe Esimai shares five indispensable traits that make an ocean of difference between immigrants who live as mere shadows of their truest potential and those who find purpose and fulfillment--what Chinwe refers to as their immigrace:
- Saying yes to your immigrace, an immigrant woman’s expression of her highest purpose and potential
- Daring to play in the big leagues
- Transforming failure
- Embracing change and blending differences
- Finding joy and healing
These five traits are the foundation of the Brilliance Blueprint, a step-by-step guide to help you achieve your own extraordinary results and build your own remarkable legacy.
Journaling prompts and additional resources are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- ISBN: 9780785241706
- ISBN 10: 0785241701
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2022-03-15
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2022-03-15
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 2 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Emigration & Immigration
- Category 3 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Women's Studies
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Women