Take Control of Your Heart Disease Risk
On Sale: 2024-02-13
New release from Harper Horizon coming September 2022.
About the Book
Heart disease is the leading cause of death among Americans. You have the power to reduce your risk, and WebMD's Dr. John Whyte, MD will show you just how easy it is to do it.
You have heart disease are words no one ever wants to hear. But, what if there was a way for fewer people, including yourself, to hear those words?
In Take Control of Your Heart Disease Risk, Dr. Whyte shares straightforward information to help you on your health journey, including:
- a risk calculator to assess your personal risk level
- a four-week meal plan with tasty recipes
- an exercise guide to help you move your body without needing to purchase fancy equipment
- discussion of various digital tools and apps and whether they're worth the money
Despite advances in diagnosis and treatment, heart disease remains a major cause of illness and death. However, by proactively living a heart-friendly lifestyle, you can mitigate your risk for years to come.
- ISBN: 9780785240723
- ISBN 10: 0785240721
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2024-02-13
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2024-02-13
- Category 1 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Heart
- Category 2 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Diet & Nutrition / General
- Category 3 : MEDICAL / Preventive Medicine