Take Control of Your Diabetes Risk
On Sale: 2024-02-13
From the Chief Medical Officer of WebMD, the world’s largest provider of trusted health information, learn how to reduce your diabetes risk, and change your mindset from I hope I don’t get diabetes to I can prevent diabetes.
About the Book
From the Chief Medical Officer at WebMD, the world's largest provider of trusted health information, learn how to reduce your diabetes risk and change your mindset from I hope I don't get diabetes to I can prevent diabetes.
You have diabetes.
Three words no one ever wants to hear, yet each year, over a million people in the United States alone do.
So now what?
Take Control of Your Diabetes Risk shares straightforward information and equips you with strategies to help you on a journey to better health, including:
- Knowing the causes of the different types of diabetes
- Learning the role food, exercise, and sleep play
- Understanding the relationship between diabetes, heart disease, and cancer
You have the power to reclaim your life after a prediabetes or diabetes diagnosis--and this book will show you just how easy it is.
- ISBN: 9780785240679
- ISBN 10: 0785240675
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2024-02-13
- Pages: 288
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2024-02-13
- Category 1 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Diabetes
- Category 2 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Diet & Nutrition / Nutrition
- Category 3 : MEDICAL / Diseases
- Category 4 : MEDICAL / Endocrinology & Metabolism