Take Control of Your Cancer Risk
On Sale: 2021-10-05
From WebMD, the world’s largest provider of trusted health information, learn how to reduce your cancer risk, and change your mindset from I hope I don’t get cancer to I can prevent cancer.
About the Book
You have the power to reduce your cancer risk--and this book will show you just how easy it is.
Each year, over a million people in the United States alone hear the words no one ever wants to hear: You have cancer. But what if there was a way for fewer people to hear these words?
One of the biggest myths regarding cancer is that it’s mostly genetic--meaning that you have no control over whether you get it. While genetics do have an impact, the truth is that your lifestyle and environment play the major role.
Take Control of Your Cancer Risk shares straightforward information and equips you with strategies to help you on a journey to better health, including:
- assessing your cancer risk
- knowing which screenings you need, and when
- learning the role food, exercise, and sleep play
- understanding the relationship between stress and cancer
This book will show you how easy it is to lower your cancer risk--something everyone has the power to do!
- ISBN: 9780785240402
- ISBN 10: 0785240403
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2021-10-05
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2021-10-05
- Category 1 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Cancer
- Category 2 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Healthy Living
- Category 3 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Diet & Nutrition / General
- Category 4 : MEDICAL / Preventive Medicine