Strong Women Lift Each Other Up
On Sale: 2021-03-09
Ever struggled with jealousy or comparing yourself to others? Molly Galbraith can relate. In Strong Women Lift Each Other Up, the cofounder of the global Girls Gone Strong movement shares practical, actionable strategies to help readers overcome comparison, support other women, and create a better life for themselves--and world for women and girls
About the Book
“Molly Galbraith is collaborative, uplifting, and relentlessly authentic.”
--Melissa Urban, Whole30 CEO, New York Times bestselling author
As women, false beliefs about who we are and what we must do to succeed hold us back from happiness, confidence, success, empowerment, and deep, rewarding friendships.
It’s time for that to change.
If you’ve ever wanted to support and believe in women, but felt like they were the ones tearing you down--this book is for you.
If you’ve ever felt women are catty, competitive, or backstabbing--this book is for you.
If you’ve ever compared your body or life to another woman’s--this book is for you.
If you’ve ever believed the only way for a woman to be strong and successful is to claw her way to the top, stepping on other women as she goes--this book is for you.
Many women are ready to stop the vicious cycle of criticizing, judging, gossiping, and comparing themselves.
They want to feel good in their own skin, and know they’re good enough just as they are.
By the end of this book, you won’t walk into a room and size up other women. You’ll walk in feeling like you don’t have to compare yourself at all.
- You’ll radiate confidence from the inside out.
- You’ll attract other like-minded, positive, uplifting women.
- You’ll chase your dreams without worrying what others think.
- You’ll live a life filled with meaning and purpose.
- And you’ll know who you are and be damn proud of it.
. . . All while supporting other women along the way.
Change starts now. With this book--and with you.
- ISBN: 9780785239086
- ISBN 10: 0785239081
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2021-03-09
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $27.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2021-03-09
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Self-Esteem
- Category 2 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Women's Health
- Category 3 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Women
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Personal Memoirs