Show Up, Do the Work, and Succeed on Your Own Terms
On Sale: 2021-07-13
Top agent and attorney Nicole Lynn knows what it takes to smash barriers and succeed: well-defined goals, a plan, and hard work. Agent You provides inspiration and guidance to finding purpose, developing success strategies, and preparing for big opportunities and potential setbacks.
About the Book
What does it take to achieve your personal and professional goals? When is the right time to take calculated risks, and how do you prepare for the moment when opportunity presents itself?
If anyone knows what it takes to earn a seat at the table, it’s Nicole Lynn. The first Black female agent to represent a top three NFL draft pick, Nicole worked her way from childhood poverty to become a Wall Street financial analyst, then attorney, and now top agent to elite athletes and entertainers.
In a male-dominated profession, the extraordinary success of a young woman of color was earned through a combination of hard work, preparation, self-advocacy, tenacity, and faith.
Agent You shares Nicole’s key strategies for creating a plan and executing it, even in the face of self-doubt and external obstacles, including how to
- discover and stay focused on your purpose,
- develop your personal brand and advocate for yourself,
- prepare for big opportunities, and
- manage the workload and still prioritize self-care.
Everyone can own their success story, no matter life’s challenges--and Nicole believes you are your best agent.
- ISBN: 9780785238041
- ISBN 10: 0785238042
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2021-07-13
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2021-07-13
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / General *
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Women