Strong Women Lift Each Other Up
On Sale: 2021-03-09
Ever struggled with jealousy or comparing yourself to other women? Molly Galbraith can relate. In Strong Women Lift Each Other Up, the cofounder of Girls Gone Strong shares evidence-based, actionable strategies to help readers overcome comparison, and create a better life for themselves---and a world with more opportunity for women and girls.
About the Book
Many women have false beliefs about who we are and what we must do to succeed, and these beliefs pit women against each other—holding us back from strength, success, empowerment, connection, and making the kind of difference we’re here to make. It’s time for a change.
Strong Women Lift Each Other Up is an evidence-based, actionable guide to creating a better life for yourself and a better world with more opportunity for women and girls.
This book is perfect for any woman or girl who has ever:
- struggled with jealousy or comparing your life or body to other women.
- wanted to support or believe in women, but felt like they’re catty or tearing you down.
- felt like you’re competing with other women for opportunities that are scarce.
- or felt like you were made for more than the life you’re living now.
Women are ready to stop the vicious cycle of criticizing, judging, gossiping, and comparing themselves. We want to feel good in our own skin and know we’re enough, just as we are.?
By the end of this book, you won’t walk into a room and size up other women. You’ll walk in feeling like you don’t have to compare yourself at all.
Strong Women Lift Each Other Up will help you radiate confidence from the inside out, chase your dreams without worrying what others think, lift other women up, live a life filled with a purposeful meaning, and you’ll know exactly who you are and be damn proud of it.
Change starts now…with this book and with you!
- ISBN: 9780785237853
- ISBN 10: 0785237852
- Imprint: Harper Horizon
- On Sale: 2021-03-09
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $14.99
- Publisher: Harper Horizon
- Publication Date: 2021-03-09
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Self-Esteem
- Category 2 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Women's Health